Sunday, July 24, 2011

A STORY TO GO WITH NEISI LEKA'S CINNAMON ROLLS

Your cinnamon roll recipe sounds yummy!!! I plan to try them soon!  When I saw this recipe posted, it reminded me of one of my favorite stories from when you were young.  (Before I relate the story, I have to insert that up until this incident, I prided myself in being a mostly-from-scratch-cook.) I picked you up from kindergarten one rainy winter day. On the way home, I told you that I was planning to make cinnamon rolls when we got home. I knew this would be happy news to you, but I never expected the response I got.  You excitedly said, "Oh boy, I can hardly wait to hear the can pop open!" I realized then that taking care of three children, age 5 and under, had definitely impacted my cooking flair!

No comments:

Post a Comment