Sunday, July 10, 2011

HAWAIIAN CHICKEN WINGS


From A Taste of Tradition Pg.1
Appetizer

You will need:
2lbs. wingettes or drumettes
1 c. soy sauce
1/2 c. brown sugar
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1 T. sesame oil
2 T. sesame seeds
4 green onions, chopped

Flour chicken the night before and store in paper bag in refrigerator. Fry wings in 1-inch oil to light brown. Cool. Mix soy sauce, sugar, garlic. oil. sesame seeds, and onions. Dip wings in sauce and place on cookie sheet. Warm in oven to set sauce and reheat wings.

My thoughts and opinions: This is a very simple easy affordable and yummy recipe. When I took the first bite I knew I would be making this again. The chicken was crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and perfectly seasoned. After I made the Hawaiian Chicken Wings I realized I had a decent amount of sauce leftover so I decided not to let it go to waste and ended up marinating boneless skinless chicken breast in it for tomorrows dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment